Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Tree Blossoms

I love tree blossoms!









I went on the web and searched for images of all the trees that I know are in Bloomington.
I hope you enjoy them as I have this past couple of weeks as they bloom
Can you guess which blossoms belong to what trees?

6 comments:

Ola said...

Yes... :)

Anonymous said...

Spring is FINIALLY here! Yea! I dont know any of the blossom names but they are beautiful!

Bridget Beth said...

The big upright ones are magnolia, the bottom ones are dogwood, and I can never tell the difference between plum, cherry, and apple but there have to be some of those.

Juliana said...

Good jarb Bridget! and for the rest...I am glad for spring and in fact I have some apple blossom flowers in my hair. If you click the picture the link should have the name of the tree.

Anonymous said...

I have no idea of the first, but next is plum, then cherry, apple, tulip?, and dogwood.

I'm happy spring is here, too :)

Love.

Juliana said...

Jess you are beyond good...the first is maple, pear, third is called Redbud and it native to indiana, tulip, apple, and dogwood. The Apple is a non-fruiting...one and same with the pear...