Sunday, December 16, 2007

You Know it is Finals Week When...

You don't blog for several days! I am sorry but it has been a whirl-wind. I did a presentation, wrote an evaluation report, finished a final paper, took a final, taught 7th graders all day everyday this past week, and didn't get more than 5 hours of sleep each night! I am tired, have a cold, and can't wait to relax. I will have more to tell about my very first Middle School Guidance Lesson...until then Merry Christmas!

6 comments:

Mae said...

I don't know what's scarier...all that homework or you "guiding" a bunch of 7th graders! Actually, I'm working on a final right now (more like procrastinating...)

Ola said...

Oh, just enjoy your time in W., get better and have a MERRY, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! :)
Oh, and SHOP!!! :)

Bridget Beth said...

Juls I can't wait to see you! You need to call me so we can schedule a time for you to come over! Or shoot me an email! Love you!

Monica said...

Uggg...Hope it ends soon so you can play and enjoy this season. Too bad this is a NC christmas, i would love to see you and Ryan. When do you get off work..or when do you have time to talk?

Anonymous said...

Merry Merry christmas! I hope your feeling better :)

Anonymous said...

Hope you catch some rest so that cold goes away! Give me a call if your visit west isn't too crazy, we'd love to see you!

Love.