Okay so I am sitting here at work wearing flip flops and removing paper clips from papers so that I can shred them..."stop don't get excited."
Anyway many thoughts have come up during this time: What I would like to eat for dinner, my sister-in-laws birthday, how far I ran today, where I can find chocolate in the office, and then my thoughts end on the tip of my toes: I have blisters!!!! I just noticed that the three middle toes (between the big toe and the pinky toe) on both feet have acquired blisters right on the tips! Granted I have been running quite a bit: 8 miles last friday, 7 yesturday, 4.5 today, and my first 10 miler is scheduled for this saturday, but I am wondering how I got these blisters becuase I don't feel any friction there when I am running...huh one of lifes mysteries I guess.
On another note I have to Blog about Harry Potter mainly because everyone else is...does that make me a follower or in the "in" with HP fanatics. I am on book three and I am finally enjoying the story. It is so magical and I love that about any book I read. I want to be able to believe or at least really pretend that I am in there world. I loved the new movie and I am excited to finish the series. The best part is that because I started so late I didn't have the anxiety of having to wait for the series to end (which is something I hate doing and am upset because I read this wonderful series and the author has yet to finish them...arg!).
4 comments:
I am very impressed with your running schedule. Is the 10 miler the race you posted about awhile back? If so, good luck!
Hope those blisters heal up - did you ever get that new running gear you were talking about?
Love.
Juliana! I am so proud of you running! Way to go! Also, sorry about your blisters. They are the worst.
Good luck with the HP series. It just keeps getting better!
This saturday isn't the race it is just the first time that I hope I will be able to run a full 10 miles. I am meeting a friend and we a joining a group for the run. Tomorrow I will get my running close and shoes.
yea! Your truly an inspiration with the whole running thing! I need to get tips/pointers from you! So youve joined the HP group, huh? Well its about time!!;)
Post a Comment