I was "berry happy" today at the Farmers Market(I am impersonating turtle in this picture if you can't tell!)
I think the transmission or the clutch has gone out in our car! Gone out to where... I don't know but they seems to be sick. I noticed something different the other night when I was driving home from school: I would put the car into gear and I would not accellerate, rather, the engine would rev and scream at me and then it would slowly start moving. So, we have been "busin" it and will be until we get this fixed.
Today's events.....

It was beautiful this morning, as Ryan and I sat on our door step eating breakfast. He was having cereal and I a slice of lemon pound cake and milk. The sun was just beginning to brighten and I loved the crisp feeling in the air. Ahhh, Fall is coming and I am happy for the oranges, reds, and morning frost!
Once our meal was done, we did our routine for the morning and were off to the Farmers Market. I love our market! It is located in an old but renovated part of town. There are hanging baskets of flowers in the windows of old brick buildings and tall trees beside them. As we walked to 7th and Morton we stopped at a book store and looked at the childrens books. It brought back memories as Ryan stood next to me reading out loud. I wanted to buy all of them for the our children...except we don't have any...SO I thought of my two friends who are both having boys and I thought of the books their kids may love!





2 comments:
Oh Jules, I am soooo jealous! I miss the farmers market!
Sounds like the perfect day! Miss you.
Love.
Post a Comment