Saturday, May 27, 2006

Birthdays

This is my adorable niece! We took this picture outside the Temple. Her birthday is coming up and I can't believe how fast a year goes by. Oh, there is nothing like holding a sleeping baby, they are just too cute!

Also, I just celebrated a birthday... that is right I am no longer eighteen and it feels good. Jess Thank you for the wishes. I had a blast. Ryan spoiled me all weekend even though he was sick! I ate yummy food all weekend and lazed about as I wished. Below are 2 pictures of the strawberry chocolate cake he made me... He did an amazing job and it was tasty!

3 comments:

Kaijsa said...

Wow! That cake is beautiful, but you are GORGEOUS!! I love that pic of you. Happy Birthday, sweet cousin! I hope it was fabulous. Wish I was there to celebrate with you!

Bridget Beth said...

That picture is the epitome of peaceful. I love you Juliana! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I need another phone conversation. NOW!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful, serene picture! The cake's not bad, either :). You know, as soon as I posted that last comment, I realized it was the 28th, not 26th. Oh well. Here's to the best year yet.