
One technique I am told that will help you get past a bloggers block is to drink vinager while upside down. I opted for the the second option which is to "free write". To free write you simply write what you are thinking until an idea comes out..... I am going to give it a try.
I just heard the bell tower ring at the half hour - really have nothing to write -ahhhhhhhh when will this end. I want to blog but what about - thoughts are rising something may come up. oh i have a test coming up! i should study for it but i am lazy ...I have to get to work!
2 comments:
i find that yelling at my boss over my blog helps :-)
you'll get over the block. you are HILARIOUS! Can't wait for the next installment. Nice picture by the way.
Writers block SUCKS! I am miserable for you... Free writing is actually trying NOT to think and just letting your pen write (or fingers type). It isn't easy, believe me - sort of like meditation, if you've ever tried it. Miss you lots, love you tons, Jess P.S. putting finishing touches on our snail mail experiment this weekend...
Post a Comment