Wednesday, January 25, 2006

I couldn't sleep last night.


I could not fall asleep last night, again. I had so many thoughts running in my mind, yet I can remember none of them. I know at some point I was cold and at another Ryan played with my hair. Finally, sleep came on me right before the morning began. I put on the wrong shoes, I hate when I do that. But after some hot cocoa and a blog, I feel better.
.... Don't you love it when someone plays with your hair!
(Bridge of Dreams by Rassouli)

1 comment:

Bridget Beth said...

Can I just tell you that I love that you have a blog now? It makes me feel like we're part of the same world again. I check yours every day. I love seeing your picture smiling back at me and your funny, cute way of looking at life.

I do love it when people play with my hair. :)